As I do with most changes in my life I take time to reflect on my intentions, direction, and feelings. These affirmations for embracing change and the pivots of life came together as I sat with my fall intentions in October of 2020. In 2020 we’ve experienced a change in such a drastic way. With the world at a standstill, grief, fear, and families having to make some of the biggest shifts of their life it was a year of having no choice but to embrace life’s pivoting moments.
These affirmations are for you if you’ve been feeling uneasy or anxious about what lies ahead. I’ve learned to manage my anxiety by accepting that the things that are out of my control are simply out of my control. This has taken years of self-work and therapeutic care but honestly, it’s always a work in progress because I am NOT perfect. What I have noticed during times of intense anxiety around change and feeling out of control is there needs to be a mindset shift. When I take my time to shift my focus on what I can control and ground myself on what is right in front of me my anxiety significantly decreases.
In the business, we must affirm ourselves in acceptance, gratitude, grace, and embracing our purpose. I started to see a shift in myself when I began to shed that which no longer serves me, but protecting all that is NEEDED to carry me into the next new thing I hope that these twelve affirmations inspire, uplift, and encourage you to set your intentions for embracing the transition of this season.
- Like the leaves during Autumn, I shed that which no longer serves me.
- I open my hands to the gifts of change.
- I trust in myself and in life. Everything is exactly as it is supposed to be, right now.
- I radiate confidence in all that I do.
- I am rooted and grounded.
- Here I flow easily, accepting, and embracing change.
- I grant myself space for energy, healing & rest.
- I witness little miracles all around me.
- I am equipped with all that I need in this season of transition.
- I feel grateful for this beautiful life.
- I release myself of anger, I am Free!
- My bounty is overflowing.
What affirmation above resonates most with you? Let me know in the comments below or share them with me on Instagram. I would love to hear from you!